As one of the fastest growing Gold companies in Europe and the Worlds largest Gold fraud /scam resource we get 100+ offers a DAY. We’ve had every gold scam tried on us time and time again. We have lists of over 20,000 fraudulent companies and individuals, we couldn’t hope to list them all here.
The service we provide is to act as a secure intermediary between buyers and sellers, to transact your deal safely negates all these risks and brings our wealth of knowledge into your deal. The small charge for our services outweighs the risk a thousand times over.
- We will do a preliminary $99 check on any company or person to determine if they are listed on any of the fraud databases. Just send us the relevant information and you can pay via Paypal using our email address. Contact us now with the information.
- Should you wish to proceed , then this can be followed by a $999 report. Which will then check out the authenticity of the deal, the validity of any paperwork, do a background check on those involved and ensure your procedures are following safe guidelines.
- Should they pass these checks then you can proceed to our buyers or sellers pages.
5 Most common types of fraud:
1) The most common is sellers asking you to pay upfront costs. This can be shipping which can be many 1000’s of dollars. You are unlikely to receive your parcel and don’t expect to find much Gold in it if you do. Asking for a ticket to escort the Gold to you (aka free holiday) or asking for a letter of introduction to the business. If a seller wishes to escort the Gold product and needs a letter for customs. Basically using your company to support their visa application, so unless you want to be dragged into a case for illegal immigration, do NOT send the letter.
2) A lot of the larger deals will ask YOU to send proofs. Names of buyers, proof of funds, passport copies etc. Do NOT send anything to anyone who you aren’t 100% sure of. These proofs are then used to run scams in your name, especially passports!
3) More detailed scams will ask for a buyer to create a payment / financial instrument. Some form of bank MT103, SBLC, BG or escrowed funds. These funds are not to be paid out until completion of the deal, giving the buyer security. These CAN be monetised or used as proof of funds to go out and purchase Gold to sell to the buyer. A rapidly growing scam. This can even be done with an MT799.
4) Fake Documentation! With so many gold offers around scammers reuse documentation, photo shopping signatures from one to another, changing dates, etc.
5) The inheritance scam seems to becoming more popular. Example: My father died and left me 40 kilos and I just need so many dollars to release it. These are often backed up by equally corrupt lawyers or advocates in Africa. A variation on this theme is the girlfriend or boyfriend befriending you and then promising to come visit / marry and just needs a few thousand dollars to release gold to sell to cover their trip. Then a bit more and a bit more, etc.
There are many variations on the scams listed and of course every one will claim that they are the real thing and have had problems with fake buyers before and dont want to get caught again.
We have established that for every deal we see 99.9% of ALL deals are fraudulent. Can you afford to lose 999 out of every 1000 deals you do?
FOR SELLERS : There is as high a percentage of fake buyers out there as fake sellers. Buyers using trumped up companies and documents pretending to be large multi billion dollar conglomerates when in truth its a dealer looking to flip the deal using his range of contacts in social networking sites.
The ways to avoid these scams are to thoroughly do your research, ignore anything on a social network site. Check the longevitiy of the company, size, website, directors, previous dealings in the industry, etc. Or alternatively get us to do it for you.
Most common scams
A non exhaustive list of the main culprits / scams we get time and time again. Look for variation on the names, its still the same people, trust our vast experience.
- Thailand Gold – often associated with the Royal Family, sometimes exported to Hong Kong already in ‘secure warehouse’ with HSBC, entices people in with good discounts.
- Gaddafi Gold / Libyan Gold – normally with a story of life or death, sometimes oil too
- Gold from Cameroon. CEMAC buyers permit. Does not exist!
- Robert Cohen – QVR Industries Corp, BVI Jones Wyatt, Crown Gold Reserves (Hong Kong), Sovereign Capital (Hong Kong) International, I get more complaints about this man than anyone, now believed to be hiding in Ireland
- Abraham Luzzi, Gulf Gate General Trading LLC, Dubai. Now deported to Uganda, very bad scammer.
- Optim Gold, Kampala, Uganda (now Southern Minerals) – Many complaints about fake SKRs, to disappearing shipments
- Genco Africa Logistics, Nairobi, Fake Shipping company with offices in airport, fake updating web tracking page.
- Adamawa Investments Ltd, Adam Mugga, Kampala, Uganda. Fake websites, gold always gets “lost” in transit.
- Mr Tegani, Silk Route Cargo Nairobi, and Mr Victor Onyango Juma, Kundelungu Mines LLC. David Bujiku.
- Ngoe & Associates Legal Consultants, Chemines Ltd, Haco clearance and Forwarders, Ordiamex Mining, Olipro Trading Co ltd, Veolia, Patrick Tusiime, Blue Sky Express and Inter Cargo, Delacore and Acro Metals in Tanzania, Nashon Jeffrey Otieno, Hi Speed Freight Services, Afromines, Globalshipexfl, Relix Minerals, Global Shipex, Savannah Logistics, Dotline Pacific. Stanza Trading Worldwide Company Inc, Nairobi. Rockfield Mines Ltd, Brian Kizza. Elumbe Sanza Junior, Manila, courier, stwcinc.com, unmonusco.org fake UN tracking website. Joint mining and Minerals, Guinea. Novonikmetals limited, Vladivostok, Russia. Jean Pierre Mulumbu, DRC, Masisi Local Diggers, and Masisi Precious Stones, Uganda. Attah Mensah, Ghana, Superior Mines / Superior Mining Ventures Co Ltd. Baidekun Limited, Hong Kong. Camara Johnson, Joint Mining and Minerals, Conakry, GuineaLINKEDIN SCAMMERS: Jason Richardson, Foundry Thirty-Three Limited. Man Local Miners – CI (MLMCI) Cote d’Ivoire. Mr Abel Konan, Nitesh Saxena of Visva Enterprise. Xtoceebude Limited, Lagos, Nigeria, Christopher Chukwunwike, Christopher Ikebude. Andrew Gregson, Bertoua Local Miners, Congo. CIPInvest Incorporation, Dominique Bouadou. John Chiramba, London, Diamond dealer. Agim XHELILAJ, Official Global Director, Above the Standard LLC. Sessay Abdulahe. Mostapha Aziz, Bafaka Local Gold Miners, Cameroon. Rockie Tradera, Rocky Trading, Cameroon. Otakah O James, Ste. Rojo Groupe SARL, Benin. Arman Bahri, Ananda Bachri, Indonesia. Austin Wright, JSC United Insustrial Corporation, C&K Mining Cameroon, Ray Robert. Bush Carvendish, Franchise Ltd, Cameroon. Imexun Guinea, Bah Mohamed, Antonio Gomes Castanho, Unimex SARL, Moha Gold Diamond Ltd. Hassan Fadil, Atlantic Diamond & Gold Limited, Cameroon. Port Commerce Global, Kuwait. Jean Jaures Kouadio, Empire Kouadio Groupe, Ivory Coast. Luis Canas Esteban, Burdinola Promozioak. Otakah O James, Ste. Rojo Grouoe sarl, Cooperate Grouos Inter Benin. Olga Lawson, UNDPAP, UK. Anand Chopra, A&L International, Singapore. Siguiri Mining Community Company, Mamady Konate, Guinee. Nik Odhiambo, Congo. Peter Olajide, Global Resources LLC, Florida. Pierre Herrmann, Fairweather Capital Ltd, Montreal. Don Diego Adri, Pebbles Energy Limited, Ghana. Evans Lucas, Mining Minerals, Nairobi, Kenya. Bonas Gold Ltd, Bonas Gold Miners, Cameroon. Ousmane Camara, Gold Star Shipping S A, Guinea. Roberto Simao, Portugal. Best Metal Trade, Kenya, Lawrence Jamia. Peter Sumo Garnette, Liberia. Reda Ennaciri, Canada. Dr Kevin Obeng-Marhu, Ghana. Johnny Blackstone, J&B Int LLC. Hakim Toure, Mali Local Miners Cooperative Union, Cooperatifs des Minieres du Mali. Stefano Bertoncello, Spain. Anila Ahmed Din, Dubai. Jean Jacques Mohammed, Adamaoua Local Miners, Cameroon. Yunusual Mohammed, Africa General Gulf Company, Ghana. Hyder Sheikh. Gold Mining Invest GMI Ltd, Mohamed Sheriff, Sierra Leone. Steven W, Summer. Jeremy Nono, Osmose Corporate, Cameroon. Africa Division Affairs LLC & Consulting Services, Prince Kouoh Raphael, Benin & Nigeria. Lords Real Estate, Australia, Holly Owen. Norman Group Ltd, William Acha. International Commodity Deals.com, MikeMiller Financial, NewYork, US. Keni Oyeyinka, Bonas Gold, Kaydeezee Global Ventures, Nigeria. Khalil Hussein, Heritage Group of Companies, Precious Mineral Company Limited, Bangkok, Thailand. Reonanje James, Amac Gold Ltd, Cameroon. Bulwark Capital Advisors, Bulwark Mandate Services, Ney York. Cameroon Rural Miners Corp, Menser Fon, Rahmat Ali Mohommad, camruralmines.com, Cameroon. Mojtaba Vaghef Vahdat, Pishahang Company, Iran. Alluvia Inc, Ghana, Joseph Gold. Dan Ojowa, ojowa.com, Kenya. Thomas Marie, T&A Capital LLC, Florida. Daniel Perez Alvarez, works in Dakar in Oil. Melva Warner, Gol Mond Investments, Adu Enterprises, Melvsells, Greater Atlanta Area. Golden Section Company Limited, Cameroon, Olivier Jeanpaul, Denmark. N’Faly Soumaoro, Mory Diane, Mali Sport, Mali Foot. Condor Gold Minerals, Peru, Cesar Augusto Lengua Majluf. Dennis Pfeiffer, B2C Consulting and Management Ltd, Dublin. Agoldmind, Agold Mind, Charles and Amina in Australia, www.buycongogold.com, Uganda. Burnham Mohamed, Quarry Mining LLC, United Arab Emirates, Vijayendra Kamble, SKSGTC.COM. Roberto Fontana, F R Rappresentanze Industriali, Italy, www.frappresentanze.com. Oluseyi Bammeke, Frbon Ventures International, Nigeria. Wilhelmina Ford, Australia. Skelokuhle Nkabinds, Umnotho Group, S Africa. TLCM Global Holdings PTE Ltd, Mike, Perth, Australia. Dr Mamudou Diarra Sidibe, Anchor Gold Miners & Metals SARL, Mali. Edwin M Christopher, Unique Gold Ventures Ghana Limited. Khal Haj, Alhaji Khalil Mining Group, China. Mukete Tahle Itoe, Africa Gold Source Inc, Cameroon. Fabrice Mayona, SBM Global Logistics, America 2030 Capital LLC, UK Luton, New Addington, Croydon. Mat Troncoso, Manuel Troncoso, Esim Mining Chile, Esim Engineers Chile. Elumbe Sanza Junior, STWC Inc, Sanza Trading Worldwide Company, Philippines. Prince Sunny, Atuna Baatia Mining Company Ltd, Accra, Ghana. Summer Ice (pty) ltd, Steven W. John Bethanis, A Gold General Trading, Dubai, a-gold.ae. Carlo Gaeta, Pasquale Gaeta, Best Service, Italy.
wgcukfinance.net or .com is a fake company offering SBLC issuance and pretending to be the World Gold Council. Mr Terence Heymann is the director of the World Gold Council, a very reputable organisation and has nothing to do with sending these emails.
buygoldonline.com advertising a new scam called the “Authorisation of Spot Shipment Procedure” a new variation on the CEMAC permit scam.