Gold Dore and Gold Dust
We offer a gold purchase program for gold dore and gold dust sellers.
We have contracts with refineries in Italy, UK and Dubai to allow safe receipt of any product sent or delivered to us.
We also have many private buyers looking for a constant supply or a spot deal on smaller amounts.
Our procedures are simple and mandatory.
1) Contact us with the quantity, purity and type of Gold you wish to sell.
2) We find a seller and agree a contract giving the price and procedures to be signed and returned. We will counter sign and return it.
3) Gold is hand carried or shipped to the refinery at the SELLERS cost. This will require documentation covering ownership and export rights.
4) The Gold is fire assayed with full payment made within 72 hours.
In case you were crazy enough to ask. WE DO NOT PAY ANYTHING UP FRONT. I dont care if its taxes, duties, plane tickets or $50 for a hotel, nothing will be paid! We pay a much higher price for Gold delivered on a CIF basis and this is designed to cover the transportation costs and expense of the seller within the final price. This is normally in the region of $5000 more per kilo to reflect the extra work undertaken.
A fire assay is required on the WHOLE amount, dont expect to show us a bag of several kgs and then test a 20g sample. We test 20g we will pay you for 20g!
If an MT799 or similar is required we will need detailed proofs of your bank, the contact, proof of product, previous delivery and company details. Otherwise a performance bond must be provided to ensure that the proof is not flipped or used in any fraudulent transaction. Where an MT799 is issued, delivery is required within 72 hours.
A secondary method is for one of our private buyers (or an authorised representative) to travel to Africa to meet. This only happens in very rare circumstances and assuming that strict conditions have been met.
We will expect you to supply full proof of product with banking responsibility or SKRs from a reputable warehouse. Also company documentation showing previous transactions, legal ownership and licencing along with passport copies.
All contracts for the transaction MUST be completed before a visit is made. We do not accept negotiation on anything once we are there.
Due to the extra cost and risk undertaken by a buyer in this circumstance the price is normally at least $5000 less per kilo than on a CIF basis.
Inevitably there are many fraudsters out there in this volatile and burgeoning market, attempting to take advantage of this commodity and its high price. We have two simple rules to follow in this market to minimise fraud.
1) If you are a seller we are fully trained Level 4 fraud investigators and should you be found to not comply with the law you WILL be added to the blacklist for Gold trading. See page GOLD FRAUD
2) If you are a buyer, come to us! We are experienced gold dealers and fraud investigators and can arrange a transaction with you to minimise the risks associated with this kind of transaction. We got offers daily and less than 1% pass our due diligence. Can you afford to lose 99 out of 100 times?